WhatsApp clients have consistently griped of not having the option to move their visit history from iOS to Android and vice versa. Changing operating systems resulted in losing the entire visit history however not anymore. WhatsApp has finally carried out the chance of allowing clients to move visit history from an iPhone to an Android device. In any case, all you would have to get it going is a USB-Type C to Lighting cable. For starters, WhatsApp is carrying out the chance of moving information to Samsung telephones.
About carrying out visit relocation feature, WhatsApp said in a blog entry, “Perhaps the most requested feature we’ve had is to make it possible to move talk history starting with one operating framework then onto the next when exchanging telephones. We’ve been hard at work with the operating framework and device manufacturers to construct it in a secure and reliable manner. We’re eager to start carrying out the capacity to move your WhatsApp history from iOS to Android. This occurs without your messages being shipped off WhatsApp in the process and includes voice messages, photographs and videos.”
Albeit presently clients will actually want to move visit history, the feature isn’t accessible for all Android telephones currently.
The feature will at first be accessible on any Samsung device running Android 10 or higher and will be accessible on more Android devices soon. Clients would require a USB-C to Lightning cable to move information from an iPhone to a Samsung telephone.
As previously referenced, WhatsApp has only carried out the likelihood to move talks from iPhone to a Samsung telephone at first, you would require a Samsung SmartSwitch application form 184.108.40.206 or greater introduced on your new device. Alongside that, you will likewise need to refresh the WhatsApp iOS application to get the exchange going.
Here is the means by which you can migrate visits from iPhone to Android telephone
- Turn on your new Samsung telephone and interface by cable to your iPhone when you are asked to.
- Follow the directions provided by the Samsung Smart Switch application for moving information.
- You will then, at that point be approached to filter the QR code showed on the new device utilizing the iPhone’s camera.
- Tap Start on your iPhone and trust that the process will finish.
- You would then be able to keep setting up your Samsung device.
- After setting up, open WhatsApp and sign in utilizing a similar telephone number used on your old device.
Tap on the Import button when you are asked to and allowed the device to finish the process.
- Activate your new device to see the visits.
Note that your old telephone will in any case store your information as long as you would need it to. The visits and information are encoded, so WhatsApp can not get to them on one or the other device.